The Resource Is there really a human race?
- Is there really a human race?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jamie Lee Curtis ; illustrated by Laura Cornell
- Stories in rhyme
- trueParent and child
- trueCompetition in children
- trueEmotions in children
- Conduct of life -- Fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueCooperation in children
- truePersonal conduct
- trueQuestions and answers
- trueMothers and sons
- trueImagination in children
- trueWorry in children
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- trueStories in rhyme
- While thinking about life as a race, a child wonders whether it is most important to finish first or to have fun along the way
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ist 2006
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Is there really a human race?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Is there really a human race?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.swhitley.lib.in.us/resource/NfZkPkgNt8c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.swhitley.lib.in.us/resource/NfZkPkgNt8c/">Is there really a human race?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.swhitley.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.swhitley.lib.in.us/">South Whitley Community Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>