The Resource 500 places to see before they disappear
- 500 places to see before they disappear
- Statement of responsibility
- by Holly Hughes & Julie Duchaine
- Title variation
- Five hundred places to see before they disappear
- This guidebook leads you around the globe to visit cultural, historic, and natural treasures at risk--from Red Routemaster buses in England and red-footed boobies in the Cayman Islands, to Mount Kilmanjaro in Tanzania and the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt--with information on how to explore them responsibly to preserve them for future generations. Also includes details on airports and accommodations, geographical and subject indices, websites, and other service information.
- Assigning source
- --Adapted from p.  of cover
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 500 places to see before they disappear
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 500 places to see before they disappear
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.swhitley.lib.in.us/resource/h__H1_fQ3Z0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.swhitley.lib.in.us/resource/h__H1_fQ3Z0/">500 places to see before they disappear</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.swhitley.lib.in.us/#SWCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.swhitley.lib.in.us/">South Whitley Community Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by South Whitley Community Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...